Tips for Using the SAJ Web Site
- Using the main navigation bar: In the main site navigation near the top of the page, you'll notice that some of the items have small white arrows that point down. If you hover over those items you'll see more choices drop down.
- In drop-down, top item is its own page. For the items that have drop-down, the top item with the white arrow is still a choice, leading to its own page. For example, if you click on the top item "Calendar" you get to a page that shows this month calendar viewed in a grid calendar format. The links below it show other pages related to events.
- External links: Links to other web sites stay in same window in your browser. They do not open in a new tab or window. We are following best practices that recommend allowing the user, you to decide whether a link should open in new tab or window. Typically right-clicking on a link or holding down the "control" key while clicking will give you the opportunity to open a link in a new window or tab.
- Getting content up on the web site: It is very easy to add content to this site. Something missing? Do you have ideas? Do you have content that should be on the site? Contact Debbie Rudt in the office.
- Feedback: Send feedback, bug reports, suggestions, etc. about your experience using the web site. Thanks in advance for taking the time to help make this a more valuable too to SAJ members and the larger community.